So what’s next? Sew North Winter Special – that’s what. We have the dates – 4th & 5th November. We have the outline list of classes and workshops (see below), and we are working away to get all the finer detail worked out so that all of these can be bookable on the website by Tuesday October 3rd. If you cannot wait that long, you have the option of buying one of our special deal Golden Tickets right now, and pre-booking as many classes as you wish AND get the classes at discount prices. We will release only TEN of these special tickets, so if you know you want to get first dibbs on your favourites – book your Ticket NOW
AUTUMN SEW NORTH – NOV 5TH & 6TH 2017
Saturday 5th – Full Day Classes
- Robyn Fahy – “Santa on his Sleigh” – large runner/hanging, raw edge appliqué
- Nancy Moreland – “Fun with Flannel” – Autumn themed, Turned edge appliqué and patchwork piecing in brushed cottons
- Nicola Doherty-Roe – “Jack in the Box” – classic pieced small quilt in Christmas Fabrics
Saturday 5th – Half Day classes: (Times to be confirmed)
- Lovely Labels with Mary Mc Clean – making labels on your computer.
- Christmas Redwork with Gaye Grant – a new design specially for Christmas
- Mind your Machine with our machine maintenance expert – all the do’s and dont’s on how to care for your sewing machine every day.
- “A letter to Santa” – a personalised pillow with a pocket, for that most important letter of any child’s year.
Sunday Classes: a mixture of 3, 4 or 5 hour classes, between 11.0 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Robyn Fahy – Christmas tree wall hanging – suits all skill levels.
- All wrapped up – a block that looks like a gift, can be incorporated into a gift bag/table mats/runner or quilt. Make one or make many, tutor Gaye Grant.
- Black Gold – Tablemats and runner set. Tutor TBC.
- Quilt Building with Nicola Doherty Roe. A chance for those with blocks to be guided as to assembly, adding borders and preparing to quilt – or as Part 2 for those attending Saturday’s “Jack in the Box” Class.